Saturday, April 10, 2010

Reading Resource

It's week #3 and things in Ms. L's class are going very well. We are all learning about each other and the appropriate ways of behaving in a classroom. In my opinion, I think you are all doing a great job. 

This week we learned that when different letters come together, they make words. Everyone in class is doing such a great job learning to build words from the letters of the alphabet. If we keep practicing these skills, I know that you will be great readers in no time. 

Here is a helpful link on which you will be able to practice what we are doing in class. Parents, please direct your child to the website, and ensure they understand what is expected of each game. We have worked with this program in class, so I am confident that your child will know exactly what to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment